Here's the latest on the changes at Reception Point Alliance
As most of you know, the building has undergone some pretty amazing transformations! Although we are very excited about the new makeover, we are still not done. The following changes will be coming this month:
1) The new church sign is here and installed! On Monday, November 18, the sign arrived and was put up. We are very excited about the new look.
2) The vision and mission of the church will be put on the walls in the next couple weeks. We want everyone who walks through the doors of Redemption Point Alliance Church to know and understand the importance of our vision and mission.
3) The church logo will be put on the wall.
4) A frosted welcome sign will be put on the front door.
6) All of the painting has been complete.
7) We will be installing a large screen television in the foyer.
6) Security cameras will be installed in the children's and youth rooms.
7) The children and youth departments will undergo some cosmetic changes. The painting has been complete, and some dedicated children's workers have decorated the classrooms.
8) Praise God for the new air conditioners!! We have 4 brand new 7.5 ton air conditioning units, which, thus far have already cut our bill in half! This is a HUGE praise!
9) New ascetics will be added to the foyer to improve the appearance.
Homeless Ministry: Hey RPAC family! Do you have a passion to serve the homeless? Are you looking for a place where God can use your compassion, love and hard work? Well, Redemption Point has partnered with Roadside Church and their homeless ministry, and that is all happening at our facility! Every Sunday at 4:00PM. Come be a part of impacting this community for Christ. If you are interested in serving, contact Barry Card at 214.542.8986.
Children's ministry: We have a children's team that has been assembled, however, we definitely need more workers. If you have a heart for children's, please see Christy Fray.
The following is happening with our children's ministry:
1) The installation of the security cameras is 90% complete. We are excited about this added safety feature protecting our children.
2) Our check-in system is being updated with more sophisticated technology.
3) The children's rooms will undergo a makeover consisting of new paint, tables, chairs, and needed supplies. A big thank you to Carrie Gerry, Debbie Klosky and Sharon Gerry for decorating the classroom
Youth ministry: Kevin Alcosiba, has graduated from Simpson University and passed his pastoral exam. He is an official licensed pastor with the Christian and Missionary Alliance. He is currently updating and modernizing the youth room.
1) The youth room has been painted and is being tailored to youth!
2) Kevin has built and painted a state for the youth room for a future youth worship team.
3) With some designated funds, there will be some additions to the youth room creating a fun and inviting atmosphere.
Men and women ministries: We will be moving in the direction of monthly or quarterly events beginning January.
Missional Communities: The missional communities will be a vital part of the church. We are planning to launch these in January 2020 and are now working on developing and training leaders and assistants.